making your hair wavyy(: naturally!
*this is my first time making a tip, and being on a joint account so sorry if this isnt the best tip everr*
1st step: b r a i d it<3
(during the night before)
after you shower, put your hair into braidss(: if you need to staighten your hair before to do that, then go right aheadd(: if you have thick hair, do 5-7 braids and if you have thin hair, do 3-4 braids. If you have medium-thickness, go for somewhere in between!
2nd step: u n - d o it<3
(in the morning)
undo each braid carefully. Spray each braid with hairspray after you unwind them, preferabbly spraying them one-at-a-time while taking them out. For hairspray, I recommend Redken Workforce 09. I have pretty thick hair and it stays all day! If you don't want to use hairspray, you can also use mouse or gel, but hairspray usually looks the most natural(:
3rd step: d r e s s it up<3
Leaving it down and wavy is really pretty, but if you want to try something different, try some of these:
1. headband- any kind will do & will look super cutee
2. side clip- take a small portion of your hair in the front and clip it to the side of your head, its cutee!
3. back clip- take a portion of your hair from each side of your part and pull it back behind your head & clip it! always looks gooood(:
4. bump- flip your hair upside down and take a small potion from the center of your hair near the middle. (still holding on to it) flip your hair back upright and clip it on top of your head. make sure you have a tight clip, so you won't have to keep adjusting it all day!
5. low ponytail- tie your hair into a low ponytail on the side, its super cutee<3
6. high side ponytail- tie up your hairr, title kinda explains it (:
7. messy bun- tie your hair into a somewhat-low ponytail andthen take another hair tie and twist your hair around the original hair tie&put it in! pull a few pieces of hair out to get the messy look(:
hope this tipp helped♥ please commentt on what you thinkk! (:
my regular profile is:
have a nice dayy (: ♥